Applications are currently closed.
In order to apply for a scholarship, a student must be:
• An Australian citizen or permanent resident
• Living in Australia
• Currently studying at an Australian university within Australia (i.e. not an offshore campus) and be enrolled in a non-research degree (i.e. undergraduate or postgraduate-by-coursework degree).
• 18 years or older at the time of their experience.
You are not eligible to apply for a grant if your overseas study activity concludes within 1 months of the relevant application deadline.
All types of international study experiences are eligible to be funded as long as the experience involves an educational institution overseas and can count as a component of an Australian course. For example, eligible activities include (but are not limited to):
• Semester exchanges at universities
• Language programs
• Short courses or summer/winter programs at universities, language schools or technical education institutions abroad
• Study tours that spend time at a partner university
• Internships or clinical placements that also involve interaction with an educational institution (such as a university or teaching hospital).